Elvis is in the building...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
...and doesn't like a recent trend he's been seeing.

This is to those that will read this and think 'oh shite, he's talking about me':

It seems as though more than a few people are getting a little TOOOO comfortable in here. So much so that they apparently feel that they can freely curse someone out, slander them, and outright call them any name they please.

This is NOT the case.
It is a priviledge to use this forum, and the #1 reason to get yourself kicked off and banned is to personally attack another individual here.

You are accountable for what you say. We know what ISPs you use, we know what your IP addresses are, and we know exactly when you post. This is more than enough information to have your Internet account terminated.

OH... and Ivan, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

------------------
-Elvis
http://plot180.net/taol/

well of course I agree with u on that Elvis...............unecessary abuse to someone else is way out of line..........

good man elvis!

smile.gif

*waves hi to Elvis* 2000 posts and I'm still not in trouble! (I don't think I am anyway! lol) *dances around*

------------------
From Telly Time at PLEBA Mansion by our very own Mullen-Girl:

Foadzilla:*stomps and says nonstop* FOAD! FOAAAAAAAAAAAAD! FOOOOOOAAAAAAADDD! *grabs Clarity and lifts her up*

Clarity: Ohhhh, well hello there mr Foadzilla, you look mighty snarly today.

Foadzilla:*lifts eyebrow* Foad?

Clarity: Oh yeah definitely.

Thanks Elvis
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Elvis,
I don't know very much about computers, but heard that when ever you log on to the internet, your IP address is different every time you dial up. Is that true?

if i could turn back time this message wouldn't have so many edits.
but i can't.
now i look like silllay fool!

------------------
don't.

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 02-19-2002).]

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 02-19-2002).]

Not that i disagree with the idea here, but didn't Ivan apologize for his behaviour in the Free your mind forum with a special thread?

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 02-19-2002).]

Originally posted by Sicy:
That was before the current incident.

I see. Thanks for updating my info.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 02-19-2002).]

Dr Phil would be proud to see elvis tell it like it is!

*runs off to see when she can fit elvis into her show schedule*

------------------
It ain't Oprah 'til it's Oprah
-- David Letterman(Nov.2001)

Originally posted by baker6621:
Why ban members? What are we trying to do here?

If a user grossly abuses the terms of the membership agreement, action will be taken. Especially after 1 or more warnings have been issues either publicly or privately.

------------------
-Elvis
http://plot180.net/taol/

Cursing people out..
icon25.gif
There's no need for that type of behavior!!

------------------
Love will make you mine...
Creep up from behind...
Get you jumping out of your skin...
Angel, it's sink or swim.

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by Elvis:
If a user grossly abuses the terms of the membership agreement, action will be taken. Especially after 1 or more warnings have been issues either publicly or privately.

How do we know someone has been warned? How do I know that your not just banning someone w/o warning them? Some people who don't live in the U.S. may not understand how a MB-type enviroment is like a slow-timed chat.

Originally posted by baker6621:
P.S. I'm not trying to raise any issues, I'd just like if we were a little more informed because we do lose some great people..

How much info do you need? He flipped out and started throwing insults at Elvis.

I'm glad he's gone...

CK

Back
Top Bottom