Elvis: From the Waist Up (narrated by Bono) on CMT Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lmjhitman

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I hope this is the appropriate forum to be posting this in (mods, please move if it's not).

I just saw this in my local TV listings for tonight. it's also on the CMT Canada website, but it gives no description of the program.

http://www.cmtcanada.com/schedule/index.asp?sect=3

So, I got this from Yahoo!Movies:

"Elvis - The Great Performances Volume 3: From the Waist Up (2002)
Narrated by U2 frontman, Bono, this made-for-video program is a collection of Presley's greatest recorded performances for stage, television, and film, as well as rare, behind-the-scenes footage. FROM THE WAIST UP explores Elvis' lightening fast rise to super stardom. Songs include "Don't Be Cruel," "Hound Dog," "Love Me Tender," and many more."

Has anyone seen this already?

Could you please tape it, Imjhitman, and see what you can do to share it with us?

Sounds like an excellent show! Thanks for telling us about it.

CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

The only way I can tape it is on my VCR. I'm a total technological misfit, and have no idea where to go from there in terms of making a digital copy to share. Does anyone know how I can do this?

I saw this when it was on last year. I remember my dad watching it, and I thought I heard Bono's voice, but I didn't know why he would be on an Elvis show. Anyways, I thought I was going crazy so I taped the show when it was on in the middle of the night, and indeed, it was Bono.

I missed it tonight though, would have liked to see it again.

Schmeg, what is the name of that DVD and how did you purchase it?

I'd appreciate some more info so that I can try to get it for myself - I think I missed that one when it came out.

Thanks for the reminder. :up:

Back
Top Bottom