Elevation Tour- South Bend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman

New Yorker
Just been on youtube watching songs from the aforementioned gig. The quality is shit hot and i was wondering..........is this DVD easy enuff to get my grubby lil paws on?

Shouldn't be too hard...it's been on the torrent sites so lots of folks have it. Maybe request a B&P in "Music on the Internet"...it's pro-shot but it's "Bono Cam" so get ready for lots of B-man :)

I have the Bono cam DVD. It's interesting to watch because I was actually at that concert, so it's cool to relive the memories. But it is also very annoying to watch, because it shows nothing but Bono. Unless you were at the show and want to view it for nostalgia reasons, I wouldn't bother myself with this. I have seen U2 7 times in the last 10 years, and I must say, this was by far the worst U2 concert I've been to. Still better than most bands, but they just weren't "ON" that night IMO.

The_acrobat said:
I have the Bono cam DVD. It's interesting to watch because I was actually at that concert, so it's cool to relive the memories. But it is also very annoying to watch, because it shows nothing but Bono. Unless you were at the show and want to view it for nostalgia reasons, I wouldn't bother myself with this. I have seen U2 7 times in the last 10 years, and I must say, this was by far the worst U2 concert I've been to. Still better than most bands, but they just weren't "ON" that night IMO.

Av emailed ya unico.

Am wondering if its the same show now :huh: the tags on youtube definatley sed south bend elevation

Last edited:
The_acrobat said:

Unless you were at the show and want to view it for nostalgia reasons, I wouldn't bother myself with this. I have seen U2 7 times in the last 10 years, and I must say, this was by far the worst U2 concert I've been to. Still better than most bands, but they just weren't "ON" that night IMO.

I agree that south bend is not a great u2 moment , all a bit "off"

Back
Top Bottom