Elevation Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jordi

The Fly
I read here that ET scored 100 milion $ , and that it was the 3 higher gross recaptator of all time after Rolling Stones abd Pynk Floyd, this last made 103 milion $...
so my question is....
can you remember the correct grosses for the best gross tours ever...
because I supose that U2, with the added new dates, will have raised grosses...won?t them?
and if with this new dates have raised Pink Floid...
and another one...maybe a fourth leg would put them in the first place?

You have to remember that the above Grosses are only for North America. They do not include International figures. Elevation Tour will probably finish out with 150 million in Gross worldwide. What is most impressive is their gross in the USA which with the new shows, will be about 110 million. Just 10 million shy of the Rolling Stone record in North America.

I'm still mas because I didn't get to see Elevation, and not because I didn't have tix, because I GAVE THEM UP!!!!!!!!!! Oh the shame...

Huh, Huh... Dumb Ass
smile.gif

USA today yesterday said that it was $160 million gross, with half of that being Usa.

USA TODAY is wrong. 75% of the total GROSS is from North America. 80 Shows in North America, 33 in Europe.

I heard the final number overall was $200 million. That's just gross. (ha, I don't mean it like that.)

------------------
Taste is the enemy of art.

[This message has been edited by Lilly (edited 12-23-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom