Elevation DVD/VHS Info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brucie

The Fly
In the US the DVD/VHS comes out on 2 different dates and they are as follows:

November 20th: Best Buy
December 4th: Everybody Else

So if you want to get your Elevation fix early you better get to Best Buy on November the 20th, cause who knows how many copies theyve got for presale
smile.gif

I doubt this is confirmed, and I read that the website Bestbuy has two DVD's one that comes out on the 20th, one on the 4th of December. Wonder who to believe...anyways we only got about 10 days left until we get our hands on it! WOO HOO !

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal:
Dowload it for free or get a DVD burner. Don't waste your money on this. I hear the performance was way off.

U2 stuff is never a waste of money, IMO.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Way off? I already have I WILL FOLLLOW DVD on my computer from Boston and that alone is worth my money, it's amazing. The DVD is still going to be top-notch, even though it's missing some classics. And u2 is always on, or they give it their all. That's all that matters.

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

Originally posted by brucie:
So if you want to get your Elevation fix early you better get to Best Buy on November the 20th, cause who knows how many copies theyve got for presale
smile.gif

Isn't "presale" a dirty word on this forum?
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 11-11-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom