Elevation DVD price

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

when i heard the price of the item it was going to be 70 australian dollars. or 35 US dollars

SOOOOOOOOOOO expensive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i could buy 3 cds for that amount of money and even 3 dvds

im thinking this is a ploy to squeeze every penny from the poor market in this crazy shopping period titled 'christmas' and the day after the price will drop by 10 bucks or something

When I heard how much it was, I was amazed!!! I'm glad that I waited in line for a while at Best Buy and got one...Best Buy sold them for $19.95...
eek.gif

------------------
"Midnight is where the day begins..."

In Canada, they are selling at Costco for $28.99 Canadian. That is a good price in these parts. I... must.... RESIST!!!

------------------
The idiot who put the DVD on his Christmas wish list. What was I thinking!?! That is a WHOLE month away!

?32 here in Ireland, which is around $45 US, so you guys got off lightly? Sucker I know, but I am still a happy camper!

Can you order it from the States and have it shipped? you'd think even with shipping charges, it wouldn't be THAT expensive.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Can you order it from the States and have it shipped? you'd think even with shipping charges, it wouldn't be THAT expensive.

The industry has gone well out of their way to prevent any such thing. They know that they wouldn't be able to sucker our international friends if they didn't create some hurdles for them to jump over. And the hurdle in this case is region encoding. A DVD meant for sale in North America, Region 1, won't work in another region, such as Europe (Region 2) or Australia (Region 4).

Of course Canadians could certainly order the American version, but they are generally almost the same price.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Back
Top Bottom