Elevation-Bono vs. Vertigo-Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Man

ONE love, blood, life
xaviMF22 :madspit: kicked me out of another thread for starting this debate there, so I decided to make my own thread about this...

Who's cooler?

Elevation-Bono or Vertigo-Bono?

Last edited:
POP Bono >>>>>Elevation/Vertigo Bono

bonobatman3.jpg

:drool: :drool:

Kinda sucky choices here. :slant:

But I'll go with Elevation Bono just for that 'no shades' look on the Slane dvd. :yes: On Vertigo, he had a nice suit on but looked too fake or something. Larger than life.

I like elevation bono better because he was more energetic and he ran around a lot..but we ALL know that the best bono was ZOO TV..

MissMary-Macphisto_1.jpg

e968d02a.jpg

mirrorball.jpg

xaviMF22 said:

bono108_1.jpg

back when Bono was cool :drool:

otras06.jpg

That's the winner.

However, of the two choices here, I pick Elevation Bono; he was so healthy looking and sang great. His vocal chords were all shredded through the first Vertigo leg. I know; I was there.

I agree POP Bono owns them all but on this subject:

Elevation = he ran all over the stage etc more then on Vertigo and had better hair.

Vertigo = has a much better voice this time and that's all. He doesnt take the shades off anymore which he should do more often.

Elevation Bono - No shades, more action, more real life/real connection with audience

Vertigo Bono takes off the shades during "Sometimes" and/or Miss Sarajevo...... I was there 5 times.....:wink:

I prefer Elevation Bono look, but Vertigo Bono's voice...... Elevation Bono'moves and behavior...... and to be honest, having seen the recent pictures, I fear for the future..... he looks awful....:reject:

Yahweh_OMG said:
Vertigo Bono takes off the shades during "Sometimes" and/or Miss Sarajevo...... I was there 5 times.....:wink:

I prefer Elevation Bono look, but Vertigo Bono's voice...... Elevation Bono'moves and behavior...... and to be honest, having seen the recent pictures, I fear for the future..... he looks awful....:reject:
Sometimes is not enough.

And i actually think he is beginning to look better in the recent pics. Finally cut off the hair etc.

Elevation Bono. His whole style was just so cool. His hair was cool, his black leather jacket looked awesome and I liked that he took his shades off more. I also like how he seemed a little more energetic. Many of you will disagree, but I thought his voice sounded better too. It wasn't technically great, but alot of times sounded so smooth and level. Now it seems a little more up and down.

Back
Top Bottom