"Electrical Storm" the video, in full, is here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
INTERFERENCE.COM and NEWMEDIA PRESENT

Electrical Storm - the video - directed by Anton Corbijn

DCP_3244.JPG

For WMV format, visit:
http://newmedia.interference.com/download/u2newmedia2.exe
and search for: Electrical Storm (Video) Interference.com.wmv
(You will need to turn up the volume for the wmv file)

-> You will need to right-click and save the NM file if you don't already have NM. You will then need to use the Search Engine within NM.

For MPEG format:
search for: Electrical Storm (Video) Interference.com.mpg

Last edited:
Awesome man!! Looking forward to download it, as I don't think they will show it here in Mexico anytime soon.

Thanks a lot HelloAngel just got to see it, I think the video is ok altough I was expecting better.

Electrical Storm video

Excuse the newbe, but how do I download the video, as I can't actually find it anywhere, I perform the search as suggested but just return to this posting..........the frustration is eating me!

Re: Electrical Storm video

BoltonBD said:
Excuse the newbe, but how do I download the video, as I can't actually find it anywhere, I perform the search as suggested but just return to this posting..........the frustration is eating me!

Once you are running and inside NM, you will need to utilize the Search Engine which is located at the top of the program's navigational tools.

HelloAngel, I downloaded the video last night and I wanted to thank you for your hard work. You are awesome! Thank you!

Se7en

I'm human, I only have so much knowledge/time/resources

I want to make a mac version...but I need the help ofa mac programmer.

I noticed that the sound quality in the e-storm video is...eh...so I redubbed it with the William Orbit Mix. The only thing is that it won't have Edge's cool guitar part at the end. You should be able to get it from NewMedia. It's labeled estorm and it's a WMV file.

AM said:
Downloading ES from NM was supposed to take about 3 hours. No way!

U2france have it as well. Here?s the link ES Vid at U2 France

It?s at the very bottom of the page

Um, why can't I find it? The only thing I see at the bottom of the page is the "a lire aussi" links. I like how I can read French and still not be able to find things at u2france's website. :reject:

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

Um, why can't I find it? The only thing I see at the bottom of the page is the "a lire aussi" links. I like how I can read French and still not be able to find things at u2france's website. :reject:

click this top line (on the french page): :)

----> La Video, Merci ? U2SAT36
----> U2SAT36 MULTIMEDIA & VIDEO ARCHIVE

Can I also say that the video is awesome!!!!!!

For the female fans of Larry, its quite a feast for them! He kissed and hugged that Samantha! Woah! It will quicken their heartbeats Im sure!

Anyway happy viewing!

dougal

it looks like a depeche mode video, hmm... "Never Let Me Down Again" anyone?

i mean its black and white, and its given the grainy treatment that anton likes to do so much

hmm larry gets to be the 'main character' in the video for once

someone pointed out he's the only remaining good looking member of the group

it might be a bit artsy fartsy for someone to take in, especially on first viewing

better quality ES video...

i'm sharing a better quality ES video than the 23 mb one on new media if anyone wants it.

its named: U2 - Electrical Storm (BETTER QUALITY).mpg

55.6 mb

if anyone wants it over icq/aim, or uploaded to their site.. PM me..

Back
Top Bottom