Electrical Storm!!! I love ALL version

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pitou

Babyface
That song is just so great!!!

I really love all version I heard, that ROCKS!!!

U2, keep up to good work as you always did!

Pitou.

I was thinking just the same thing this morinng, I finally was able to burn a CD with all 3 versions and even though I LOVE the one that starts with just The Edge electric guitar playing a classic U2 sound, I do love them all. I am sad the cool jangly Pride sounding guitar near the end on the demo version is gone but over all I love each version of this song, I really do. I tried to pick a favorite and can't. It's AWESOME....

follower said:
I?m definitely addicted already. But then concerning U2 I consider myself a hopeless junkie :D

Maybe that's what Bono's talking about when before Bad he says "This is a song about addictions, whatever it is, I pray you are set free"

SkeeK said:

Maybe that's what Bono's talking about when before Bad he says "This is a song about addictions, whatever it is, I pray you are set free"

Well SkeeK...his prayers ain?t working in my case. ;) And it?s funny you mentioned Bad, cause everything started with that one...

:yes:

I'm sitting in class right now, and I'm dying to go home and listen to ES some more...I can't get enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I think in essence there is only one version of Electrical Storm and it has got many alt egos.

I am waiting for the Orbit/Album version of the storm
Thunderstorm2_L.jpg

wow...awesome picture ishkash

i just heard the radio version of ES and i can't get enough of it already. it gets better and better each time.

U2LA said he liked the version with the "jangly - Pride type guitar" at the end.

Does anyone know where I can get an mp3 of this version?

I don't have new media.

All the versions I've heard don't have a Pride-ish jangly guitar at the end.

Help please....:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom