eebs and Mullen-Girl....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Hey gals, just wanted to see if you guys made it home safe and sound - esp. YOU, Eva!
smile.gif

Sure had fun with you guys Friday...hope us TX chicks can hook up again some day soon!

Disco

Can't believe I missed the party!
frown.gif
Next time, I'm there!

I spoke with eebs late last night as she was getting into San Antonio with Mullen Girl and Matt, so I can tell you they got that far safe and sound.

yeah, Disco...thanks for asking...i made it home..safe and sound...around 3am..yikes! I was soooo sleepy for that last 30 miles to Houston, i had to roll down my window and let some of that chilly air hit me in the face a couple of times....ACK!
It was good talking to O2 on the cell as i was just getting to san antonio...wish she could have been there to join us at the pub Friday nite. It was a lot of fun with ABEL, lylas, Mullen Girl, MAgU2k (all the way from Canada!), Sabrina, and Sandra...cant wait till we can get together again!
Im sure there will be some cool pics to send you real soon...we'll keep ya posted, disco!

------------------
"life should be fragrant; rooftop to the basement". Peace, U2 lovers ...from AdamGrrl

[This message has been edited by eebz (edited 01-08-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom