Edun the show attire?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
Now that Edun has launched the one shirt and the gap red shirts will be out in October before the scheduled shows, What will everyone be wearing to the shows is it going to be an all black white and red audiance?

whattya think?

i think a better question is wether or not the band will join on board and have their tour merchandise created by edun... which would really be putting your money where your mouth is.

they probably have a contract already that would keep them from doing so... but it'll be interesting to see, if edun is still around come the next tour, if they go that route.

it would certainly send a good message, rather than going with the wholesale printers they use now.

Last edited:
I think some of the stuff they wear stage wise is from edun not all though and I thought towards the end of the tour some of the merchandise was edun.

If they set up a booth to sell edun, it would be a good idea.

I have the black ONE shirt and I was planning on wearing it to the Hawaii show!:cool: Part of me wants to and part of me wants to be original, but I think we should show our support!
That would be awesome if everybody showed up with the ONE shirts on, but that ani't gonna happen.
That would really impress them I think! I wish that could happen somehow.
And yes, they should be selling Edun stuff at the shows....
!!

Back
Top Bottom