Edmonton Interferencers Read This!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sister Ray

The Fly
Hi guys. This won't apply to most of you, but may be of interest to anyone who lives in or near Edmonton (that's in Canada for those that don't know).

I play bass in a band called Brandybuck, and we have our first show together on Thursday, December 6th. It's at Filthy McNasty's, which is on Whyte Ave (starts at 9:00pm). If you like U2, you will probably enjoy our show. Because we're relatively new to the music scene, we don't have tons of original material (but we do have some). We play a lot of U2 covers: our first set includes Always and In God's Country. In our second set, we play more than half of the Boy album; from I Will Follow straight through to Out of Control, and then end with Electric Co.

It may appear as though we're some sort of U2 cover band, but that isn't the case. We do some other covers, and have five or six original tunes too. I'd love to see some of you there! Come and say hi if you have the chance to make it. For those of you outside of Edmonton, and Canada in general, look for us to tour your country around 2004 or 2005...

------------------
"We are the biggest little cult band in the world."
- Larry (1997)

You guys doing a show in Calgary anytime?

Have fun & Good luck!
JT

------------------
All my life,
I never learned,
My bridges raise, yeah, yeah,
My bridges burn.

SlipStream Soul

i might stop by...

------------------
Running to Stand Still-"you gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice."

"we're not burning out we're burning up...we're the loudest folk band in the world!"-Bono

Back
Top Bottom