EDGE needs a new HAT!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
ok so edge needs a new head gear!!
he wore the same "doo rag" that he had on during the elevation tour this is vertigo so why does he still have the same head gear on? bono got new shades!

maby a cool hat or even the pirate look he had in the 80s!

the best thing right now for edge to do is "get a hair piece"

like long 80s style hair!!! that would rock!!!

Edge needs to go beanie-less - very sexy
scan0001.jpg

shaun vox said:
the best thing right now for edge to do is "get a hair piece"

like long 80s style hair!!! that would rock!!!
so he can look more like slash?

enough with the whole "U2 should do X so they'll be more like guns n roses!" schtick. it's getting very old.

Edge may look pretty decent bald, but NOT in concert !! :no:
Could you imagine him sweating under those lights ?? :ohmy:
What a shiny bald head that would be too !! :yikes:
I'd say lose the beanie cap and get a different hat indeed !! :up:

I think he should keep the Zoo TV/Elevation/Vertigo beanie. Suits him really well, better IMO than any JT/Popmart hats he used to wear.

I too, like the beanie. I always loved the hat he wore in the Rattle and Hum era too though. For ages I looked endlessly trying to find a hat like that.. but alas I did not.. and besides.. I look silly in anything besides a ball cap.

i think the look he had in the "Atomic Bomb Promo Pics" looked good (the pic posted earlier).

He should keep the shaved head look and keep the beanie hat off, at least at every few shows. Switch it up.

Meghan said:

:no:

Sorry, every time I see this picture I think of American History X and seeing a guys head getting stomped into the gutter by a man who looks like Edge in this picture.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0120586/

Not that strong of a resemblence, but strong enough. Keep the beanie Edge.

Edge should leave off his hat and choose the slaphead look. He ought to be proud of his slaphead and show it off instead of hiding it under that bloody booble hat. I mean it must be a bit hot for his head under that hat, surely!

Nooo, his hat is fab! I wear a hat sometimes even when it's warm... I'm not bald, lol, but I dunno, I like hats!

I love Edge's beanie :cute:
i also loved the days when he had hair, ponytail, straw hat, everything. he looks wonderful bald or even with a head full of hair.
but personally I love the beanie so I say he should keep it.....

... I think Edge should try a new look though...

... a do-rag. :wink:

well he should get a new beanie. didn't he have a different one during zoo tv? he should get like a colorful one or something. or maybe he should get one of those rainbow hats that has a spinny thing on top, you know like the blade of a helicopter. once i went to the beach and there was this guy doing songs for kids, and he had one of those hats with the helicopter thing on top. i really wanted one, but my parents wouldnt get it for me. edge should get one. that would be awesome. :rockon:

VertigoGal said:
well he should get a new beanie. didn't he have a different one during zoo tv? he should get like a colorful one or something. or maybe he should get one of those rainbow hats that has a spinny thing on top, you know like the blade of a helicopter. once i went to the beach and there was this guy doing songs for kids, and he had one of those hats with the helicopter thing on top. i really wanted one, but my parents wouldnt get it for me. edge should get one. that would be awesome. :rockon:

NO, that hat is too metal for the edge!!!

David Kushner from Velvet Revolver is doing it the- EDGE - way :wink: Beard and beanie

Velvet.bmp

Edgette said:
I think he should lose the hat altogether. He looks good without it. :drool: But a hairpiece? No. :no: :down:

Agreed! He looks just fine without the hat -- bald and beautiful, as xtihn said. :yes:

I have never seen a hairpiece on ANYONE that didn't look totally bogus. I hope and pray that Edge never goes that route! :no:

Back
Top Bottom