Edge is known for guitar riffs, and tuques... not bold t-shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZooMacPhisto800 said:

The Tasman Sea... I believe the more correct nomenclature would be the Tasman Sea.

You're letting me down here. Not even a claim that it's the Indian Ocean?

LemonMelon said:

Perhaps that was sarcasm?

I clearly stated that I expected ZooMacPhisto800, the master of factual inaccuracy, to claim that the body of water between Australia and New Zealand to be the Indian Ocean or something equally ridiculous. But why should I expect him to grasp that? He probably couldn't find even his own hometown on a map.

Axver said:

I clearly stated that I expected ZooMacPhisto800, the master of factual inaccuracy, to claim that the body of water between Australia and New Zealand to be the Indian Ocean or something equally ridiculous. But why should I expect him to grasp that? He probably couldn't find even his own hometown on a map.

I think and hope he's screwing with us. I really do.

Axver said:

I think your posts speak for themselves:

You say "ocean"
I say (the Tasman) "sea"
You say "the Indian Ocean"

Who's on the ball here? Is it the Indian Ocean (that one would find between Australia and New Zealand)? I could be wrong...

coolian2 said:
Anyone could miss Canada, tucked away all the way down there....

I like the point you make. When we envision our World, we think of certain countries as being "up", and others being "down". In fact, the assignment is completely arbitrary... Australia could be "up", Canada could be "down". What is up, what is down? It just goes to show that any judgment calls one would make on the placement of a country is meaningless because, it's a globe, a sphere, any frame of reference is arbitrary.

troll. i regret the 5 star rating, which was under the assumption we had an authentic bit here. admittedly i was hoping, going out on a limb made dry and brittle by the u2 drought, but still.

major_panic said:

:tsk: Clearly it's a t-shirt relating to the Edge's new obsession of collecting LOTR models, painting them and detailing them whilst fighting battles with Adam Clayton in their spare time.

TheEyeOfSauron.jpg

MORDOR!

:hmm: Ass of Sauron ?

this thread makes my brain hurt. can I eat yours?

major_panic said:

:tsk: Clearly it's a t-shirt relating to the Edge's new obsession of collecting LOTR models, painting them and detailing them whilst fighting battles with Adam Clayton in their spare time.

TheEyeOfSauron.jpg

Now that clearly looks like a rectum, the muscles gently contracting as the petals unfold.....

And man, that looks painful. Perhaps someone should get that person some sort of cream? Ointment?

I really thought this thread was funny....

now it's starting to become painful...

Please dude, tell us you're joking with us and not honestly THIS stupid :sigh:

If it weren't for the petals, I think I would switch sides and go along with the "half a peach" theory. Looks a lot like it. No peach has a perfect circle for a pit though.

LemonMelon said:

I think and hope he's screwing with us. I really do.

Eazy-V said:
what a shit thread

Varitek said:
troll. i regret the 5 star rating, which was under the assumption we had an authentic bit here. admittedly i was hoping, going out on a limb made dry and brittle by the u2 drought, but still.

Galeongirl said:
I really thought this thread was funny....

now it's starting to become painful...

Please dude, tell us you're joking with us and not honestly THIS stupid :sigh:

As Axver's implied, one only needs to look back at ZooMacPhisto800's previous posts & threads to realize that he/she is just a trolling idiot that comes along now and then posting something half-funny, half-stupid, then gets even more moronic throughout the thread and plays dumb the whole time.

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

I like the point you make. When we envision our World, we think of certain countries as being "up", and others being "down". In fact, the assignment is completely arbitrary... Australia could be "up", Canada could be "down". What is up, what is down? It just goes to show that any judgment calls one would make on the placement of a country is meaningless because, it's a globe, a sphere, any frame of reference is arbitrary.

Who am us anywho?

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Hey, trolls need their 15 minutes just like everyone else. Of course his should have been up like 2 years ago...

Exaaaaactly.

Utoo said:

As Axver's implied, one only needs to look back at ZooMacPhisto800's previous posts & threads to realize that he/she is just a trolling idiot that comes along now and then posting something half-funny, half-stupid, then gets even more moronic throughout the thread and plays dumb the whole time.

You are so off base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom