Edge is known for guitar riffs, and tuques... not bold t-shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZooMacPhisto800 said:

I suggest you read your signature. Yes I do, I suggest you read your signature.

This has nothing to do with my sig... You have a history of ridiculous threads and being completely incorrect, that has nothing to do with liking you or not...

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

I suggest you read your signature. Yes I do, I suggest you read your signature.

:lol:

I'm going to go make a shitty thread. When someone tells me it's a waste of space, I'll tell them not to judge my views, lest God smite them with His mighty wrath.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

This has nothing to do with my sig... You have a history of ridiculous threads and being completely incorrect, that has nothing to do with liking you or not...

So, what you're saying is that you like me... that's cool, I like you too. Now let's team up and tell LemonMelon why's he's out of line... I'll start, then you get my back.

Re: Re: Re: Edge is known for guitar riffs, and tuques... not bold t-shirts

LemonMelon said:

Hence the obvious petal near the top of the ass.

Two stars for this thread.

The obvious petal. The "obvious" petal. If it's so, as you say, "obvious", then why does it not look like any flower out there? I looked up a poppy, to see what a real poppy looked like, and it did not, I repeat, not, fit the bill. I bet you didn't give me that credit, did you? So I challenge you, find a pic of a flower that looks like the flower on his shirt. I give you warning though, you will have a difficult time finding a flower with the distinctive lines (or as I prefer to call them, rectal striated muscle fibers) as seen in the pic from the shirt.

ZooMacPhisto800 said:
I'd like to believe it's an eyeball t-shirt but the supposed pupil is too big... it's really like a hole, like a rectum.

:tsk: Clearly it's a t-shirt relating to the Edge's new obsession of collecting LOTR models, painting them and detailing them whilst fighting battles with Adam Clayton in their spare time.

TheEyeOfSauron.jpg

MORDOR!

major_panic said:

:tsk: Clearly it's a t-shirt relating to the Edge's new obsession of collecting LOTR models, painting them and detailing them whilst fighting battles with Adam Clayton in their spare time.

TheEyeOfSauron.jpg

MORDOR!

You Kiwis! So proud of your LOTR movies connection, LOL! Seriously, can't blame you... excellent, excellent films.

I think if we were to rank the likely object of Edge's shirt, it'd be:

1. Rectum. I'm just as WTF as the rest of you, but facts are facts
2. LOTR, Mordor, eye
3. Eyeball
4. Flower

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

You Kiwis! So proud of your LOTR movies connection, LOL! Seriously, can't blame you... excellent, excellent films.

Just to be sure, Australians aren't Kiwis. Neither are New Zealanders Aussies. Kiwis are good at wearing black and playing rugby. Aussies are good at drinking and (apparently) playing cricket.

Fosters = meh, Carlton Draught is the way to go.

major_panic said:

Just to be sure, Australians aren't Kiwis. Neither are New Zealanders Aussies. Kiwis are good at wearing black and playing rugby. Aussies are good at drinking and (apparently) playing cricket.

Fosters = meh, Carlton Draught is the way to go.

I'm sorry. I get so annoyed with people who mistake nationalities. I'm always more than happy to learn and I thank you for correcting me. So, for the record:

Aussies are proud that LOTR was shot in Australia, and righly so... awesome, awesome flick!

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

I'm sorry. I get so annoyed with people who mistake nationalities. I'm always more than happy to learn and I thank you for correcting me. So, for the record:

Aussies are proud that LOTR was shot in Australia, and righly so... awesome, awesome flick!
:|

ZooMacPhisto800 said:
Are you tryingt to cast doubt on my character, because of posts I wrote over two years ago? Because we both live in countries, where people are not judged by historical antecedents, but by the quality of their person. Where we live, it doesn't matter, if you're black, white, rich, poor... you can make a difference in the world. You just have to have the courage to rise up. So, if you have something to say, why don't you say it? Otherwise, I suggest you stop trying to rain on our parade. I'd ask everybody to band together and condemn the actions of this phillyfan26. We are a community, we have different ideas, that is what makes us special. Never, ever, ever be silenced!

Didn't intend for me quoting your stupidity to be mistaken for something about race and class. But I guess stupid is as stupid does.

You're trying to pass all this shit off as funny, and it's not working.

I've no problem with you posting about Tokyo, China, making jokes about Holland and New Zealand, thinking Edge is a fan of rectums because Billy Joel from Green Day told him it's rebellious. Just as long as you have no problem with me responding to them by, uh, posting links to them.

phillyfan26 said:

Didn't intend for me quoting your stupidity to be mistaken for something about race and class. But I guess stupid is as stupid does.

You're trying to pass all this shit off as funny, and it's not working.

I've no problem with you posting about Tokyo, China, making jokes about Holland and New Zealand, thinking Edge is a fan of rectums because Billy Joel from Green Day told him it's rebellious. Just as long as you have no problem with me responding to them by, uh, posting links to them.

Na, it's cool Bro! :)

scottyT said:
gosh it really does look rectum like. what an awful shirt anyway....

There's this other guy from Philadelphia in this thread (I forget his name) and he's like "It doesn't look like a rectum, it only looks like a flower"... rotfl (roll on the floor laughing), isn't that just precious? rotfl (see above)

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

Stupid Americans

Re: Re: Re: Re: Edge is known for guitar riffs, and tuques... not bold t-shirts

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

The obvious petal. The "obvious" petal. If it's so, as you say, "obvious", then why does it not look like any flower out there? I looked up a poppy, to see what a real poppy looked like, and it did not, I repeat, not, fit the bill. I bet you didn't give me that credit, did you? So I challenge you, find a pic of a flower that looks like the flower on his shirt. I give you warning though, you will have a difficult time finding a flower with the distinctive lines (or as I prefer to call them, rectal striated muscle fibers) as seen in the pic from the shirt.

There's such a thing as "artistic license" you know. Unless the guy picked a flower to trace, it's likely that the artist just came up with the design on his own, so it doesn't have to look like a particular flower. However, that is certainly a petal. It's not even funny how much it looks like a petal. Rectums don't have petals. Mine doesn't, anyway, but I'm a bit of an oddball as it is.

coolian2 said:

Stupid Americans

This guy is a particularly moronic one. He once tried to claim that Kiwi and Aussie are racial slurs. Hilarious. And he's clearly too braindead or too much of a troll to be able to tell apart New Zealand and Australia despite the fact they're separated by thousands of kilometres of ocean.

Can't wait for whatever display of staggering trollish ignorance he has in response to this!

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

You know it was shot in New Zealand ... right ? :eyebrow:

Axver said:

This guy is a particularly moronic one. He once tried to claim that Kiwi and Aussie are racial slurs. Hilarious. And he's clearly too braindead or too much of a troll to be able to tell apart New Zealand and Australia despite the fact they're separated by thousands of kilometres of ocean.

Can't wait for whatever display of staggering trollish ignorance he has in response to this!

The Tasman Sea... I believe the more correct nomenclature would be the Tasman Sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom