Edge getting emotional!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the emotional part is when he's discussing the 9th ward. There are also some recent 9th ward videos on youtube, and it still looks utterly devastated there - total destruction of everything in sight. So, Edge's reaction is understandable.

awww edge... :hug:

I think it's sooo cool that Edge did this. I mean, what more can I say really? It's a fantastic project and he's obviously really into it. I'm glad progress is being made :up:

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Is Edge sporting the handlebar mustache again?

:hmm: Edge with the handlebar, Bono's "pop" haircut...

perhaps this is an indication of the next album's musical direction? :drool:

Tyagu_Anaykus said:
Shaun vox, are you being ironic?

Oh... did you like Guns N'Roses performance at Rock in Rio?

no im serious, i watched that edge clip 5 times!!:sad:

oh ya i saw the live stream of GNR at rock in rio!!!:rockon:
and guess who played before gnr??
The Darkness!!:rockon:

best show ever!!!!

Thank you for sharing that. It's great to see how passionate Edge is about this and I feel like he will be banging the drum about this for as long as is needed (and how ridiculous is it that it's still needed?).

About the moustache, I think it just looks like a handlebar again because the stache part is more brown and the rest is more gray.

shaun vox said:

no im serious, i watched that edge clip 5 times!!:sad:

oh ya i saw the live stream of GNR at rock in rio!!!:rockon:
and guess who played before gnr??
The Darkness!!:rockon:

best show ever!!!!

I didn't watch The Darkness. I wasn't home but I did saw GNR performance... I miss you slash... I didn't like the instrumental solos...

But I never thought I would see GNR again so I'm happy :up:

And About the videos... Terrible... Terrible... I almost cried... Mother Nature is taking revenge on us... :sad:

I think part of it is the frustration that he mentions early on - that there has been zero progress made in the 9th ward reconstruction to date. Viewing the 9th ward videos confirms this fact. It looks like that section has been abandoned for good.

what a great great interview. that was pretty amazing to see someeone who normally doesnt show a lot of emotion. really showing everyone exactly how much that cause means to him.

Back
Top Bottom