Edge carrying torch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what???? omg, I wish I was home to record that!
tongue.gif
frown.gif

I hop he wore sweatpants; it was chilly today.

(For us anyway.)

------------------
They say that magic and the science world collide
Oh, but Einstein saw me lookin' at her and he joined my side

Jonathan Richman
"A Higher Power"

i gotta see pictures of this!!!

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"Rock 'n' roll is a term that's been heavily abused. It's not
something you can buy in a record shop. It's an attitude." -Adam

"And I wear grey underwear." -Bono

Everyday can be a beautiful day. Don't let it get away.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

It?s cold outside, but brightly lit...

WTF he's in LA???? I'm in LA, where the hell is he running??

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Originally posted by mbi16:
Haha, dress in a windbreaker suit with head and wristbands while chasing him down screaming incomprehensible ramblings at him!

And so forth...

Originally posted by mocool12:
Haha, dress in a windbreaker suit with head and wristbands while chasing him down screaming incomprehensible ramblings at him!

And so forth...

ROTFLMAO don't dare me!!!

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

I didn't, I hope it was just a joke cause according to the website the damn thing started in the LA Collisseum which across the street from campus.
rolleyes.gif
how I manage to be so ignorant to things going on around me I don't know.

Also according to the web site no one named Edge or Dave Evans or David Evans for that matter was supposed to carry the torch.

That would be a pretty silly joke though.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Someone should tell him to get to work! I want a new album!

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

Originally posted by mikal:
Someone should tell him to get to work! I want a new album!

If you tell me where to find him I'll give him the message.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

ha ha U2Live, I think that is a joke.

Here's the reality: Right now Olympic torch has been carried through SoCal and up to Universal City today and alot of celebrities have been carrying it (just a couple actually) and one of those people happens to be...

LANCE BASS! Yes, Lance from the band U2 fans love to hate, NSYNC.

So maybe thats the joke, that it was an NSYNCer instead of The Edge (who does live in Malibu sometimes, he bought a home there).

I just watched the news and Im SURE they would have mentioned if anyone from 8 grammy award nominee U2 was involved. They were sure to mention LANCE BASS from NSYNC.

No I wasn't. That Paul Moyer on NBC announced who would be coming up carrying the torch, and he said The Edge from U2 would be after Carl Lewis. I read in the paper why they didn't announce the celebrities or where you could find them, for security reasons. So no wonder we had no advance notice, or the exact spots.

I wouldn't believe what NBC's broadcasters say. I doubt it's true anyway. U2.com would have posted it if Edge really did this, soon after the fact. NBC is just trying to sound cool by announcing a bunch of celeb's names.

I think NBC was wrong. OR, there are some U2 fans in their newswriters who thought they'd play a funny joke. They mentioned The Edge from U2 but not Lance Bass from NSync?

I'm pretty sure Edge has been in Ireland and England and not LA so he couldn't have been carrying the torch. I agree with the NBC writers gag idea. Besides, KNBC news is a bunch of sensationalist fluff.

------------------
"Coke does not add life. It might be a nice fizzy drink but it does not add life." - Bono
"Well, it could have been an artichoke, but we wanted a more practical fruit." -Larry
?This is when the band became Depeche Mode!? ? Steve Lillywhite plays some tracks that didn?t make it to the final cut of WTSHNN.

Back
Top Bottom