Edge a stingy tipper!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lynnok said:

Chocolate covered Rice Crispie Treats!!!

Still Yummy!

scotcharoos are that except you mix peanut butter (and corn syrup I think..mom used to make them) in the mix with the rice krispies.

here's the recipe:

CHOCOLATE SCOTCHAROOS

1 c. light corn syrup
1 c. sugar
1 c. peanut butter
6 c. Rice Krispies
6 oz. pkg. butterscotch chips
1 (6 oz.) pkg. chocolate chips

Bring corn syrup and sugar to a boiling boil. Remove from head, add peanut butter. Mix thoroughly. Add Rice Krispies. Pat into buttered 9x13x2 inch pan. Melt butterscotch chips and chocolate chips. Spread over bars and chill.

hehehe.. got off topic... it's all lynn's fault... :giggle:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

scotcharoos are that except you mix peanut butter (and corn syrup I think..mom used to make them) in the mix with the rice krispies.

here's the recipe:

CHOCOLATE SCOTCHAROOS

1 c. light corn syrup
1 c. sugar
1 c. peanut butter
6 c. Rice Krispies

Bring corn syrup and sugar to a boiling boil. Remove from head, add peanut butter. Mix thoroughly. Add Rice Krispies. Pat into buttered 9x13x2 inch pan. Melt butterscotch chips and chocolate chips. Spread over bars and chill.

This is information I can really use!

cinnaminson said:
how embarresing if he was having a beer with the boys and the waiter brought over a melontini. Edge is so polite he'd have to accept it:cute:

Ah now we're getting somewhere...they brought Edge the wrong drink, which he accepted as not to be rude. That explains the "small" tip. Ah, sweet redemption for The Edge...he isn't a stingy tipper and he doesn't drink melontinis. :)

U2Fanatic4ever said:

CHOCOLATE SCOTCHAROOS

1 c. light corn syrup
1 c. sugar
1 c. peanut butter
6 c. Rice Krispies

This thread just got so much better :drool:

CTU2fan said:

Ah now we're getting somewhere...they brought Edge the wrong drink, which he accepted as not to be rude. That explains the "small" tip. Ah, sweet redemption for The Edge...he isn't a stingy tipper and he doesn't drink melontinis. :)

Does that mean we're done now?

unico said:
that recipe is is funny (although probably unintentional). I can't decide what I like more, "boiling boil" or "remove from head"

Melontini's will make you type that way!!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom