Edam Launch Press Conference Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I cant, it comes up in a seperate video player - on the main news page if you look on the right end side 1/2 way down theres a red bar saying BBC News Video and Audio and a picture of Bono under that just click on it and it should load.

Alternatively you can click on the watch bbc news in video button on the BBC News banner at the top of the page. If you do this the link can be found under the main video screen.

Daveone said:
I cant, it comes up in a seperate video player - on the main news page if you look on the right end side 1/2 way down theres a red bar saying BBC News Video and Audio and a picture of Bono under that just click on it and it should load.

Alternatively you can click on the watch bbc news in video button on the BBC News banner at the top of the page. If you do this the link can be found under the main video screen.
They've changed the picture and there's nothing about it on the main page now. But I searched for 'Bono' and found the video. Thanks for the info!

thanks for the link, Daveone, even if it is hard to bring up on the BBC site. :up:

LOL! The clothing line is actually called "Edun". Ali said it was "nude" backwards! :)

The name Edun is a bit of a play on words. It is 'nude' backwards, and sounds like the garden of Eden and suggests a return to nature and the outdoors.

Back
Top Bottom