ECONOMICS 101!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
I have a grand suggestion on how we can finance this site and make a hefty profit as well.

THE MASTERPLAN:
[*]Elvis buys a house, in downtown Frisco if possible
[*]Rig the house with microphones and video cameras everwhere.
[*]Funishes and makes the house suitble for party's every night.
[*]Elvis flys me....and 6 of the hottest girls from interference.com to San Francisco to have our lives taped 24/7.
[*]Then we see what happens when people stop being polite and start gettin' real.
[*]Www.GirlsOfInterference.Com is born , only $29.99 a month. (No cameras in my room though, heh heh)
[*]Elvis gets rich, and I get a girlfriend (or 6). Everybody wins.

Whaddayathink??????

i see the "1 on 1" part of the title was very accurate...it was suspicious all along.
biggrin.gif
LOL

------------------
"the beat of every U2 song is the pulse of every human heart"
- Carson Daly, introducing U2

the goal is soul

"be uncool, yes be awkward"

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 09-17-2001).]

I want my own house like that
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
To use the old hippy saying, it ain't where you're from, it's where you're at. And right now. If you're listening to this CD, you're already watching the sunset in your mind, feeling the heat on your skin and whilling away the hours. Simply chilled. Best way to keep it, really. -Matthew Kershaw - Ibiza Sunset.

because me and you would be on there thats why. we can do all the same thing you and the girls would do except maybe the sex part, but so what. we could have good, wholesome family-friendly fun.

------------------
-deathbear

I'd rather have Fly Girl and 5 other girls there to spend lots of platonic friend time with...mayyybe.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Johnny Swallow (edited 09-17-2001).]

If my first kiss belonged to you, I would kill myself by drinking acid, molten glass and turbo lax.

I'd kiss Fly Girl though.
smile.gif

I would pay to see some of the before mentioned

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I accept any form of currency, but we still have to find the 6 girls to live in the house.

[This message has been edited by Johnny Swallow (edited 09-18-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom