Early guesses for second single?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kevink

The Fly
I know it's early, we don't even have the full tracklist yet and we've only officially heard one song, but I thought it would be fun to make guesses to what the second single will be. I personally think that it will be Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own. It think, just from the title, that it has the potential to be another big hit for U2, just like SIAMYGGOO was last time. I think All Because of You will be released as a single, but they'll save it for later, like they did with Walk On.

Yahweh.....really need to know more about that track though....

My money is on City of Blinding Lights and Sometimes you cant make it on your own...

NATIVE SON!!!!!! NATIVE SON!!!!!

But I doubt it. I think once we hear the full version in CD quality, "All Because of You" will have good possibilities.

I bet it's Miracle Drug!!!!!

That song sounds strong and would be a great compliment to vertigo, just from the wiched solo in the middle, kinda heartfelt sounding solo, but it reaks of Achtung Baby, too!!!

Single 1 - Vertigo
Single 2 - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Single 3 - All Because Of You
Single 4 - Miracle Drug (UK)
Single 4 - Native Son (US)

if they are releasing their best/most radio friendly singles in a row, All Because of You is next, otherwise they'll release it at the beginning of the tour or during the tour to rejuvinate interest if it dies down

Back
Top Bottom