DVD Ripping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blackrav27

Babyface
Does anyone know if there is any freeware out there that will allow you to rip from DVD. I desperately want to convert my Elevation DVD to CD, so I can listen to it in my car.

Anyone?

Thanks.

errr...scuse me if this is a dumb answer...but why don't you just get a bootleg from Boston 2 or 1? Same thing, yes?

I would, but it's such a pain to find a place to get it. I can never get on Blood Red Sky and New Media... well, I just can't figure that out. I though it might be easier AND I know the sound is good!

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
errr...scuse me if this is a dumb answer...but why don't you just get a bootleg from Boston 2 or 1? Same thing, yes?

Well, no. One is something recorded by a fan, and mastered by a fan. The other is the highest-possible quality recording, done by people working for the band themselves. Same show (well, bits of them) very different result.

-Mike

------------------
My U2 Bootleg Archive

Originally posted by Blackrav27:
Does anyone know if there is any freeware out there that will allow you to rip from DVD. I desperately want to convert my Elevation DVD to CD, so I can listen to it in my car.

Anyone?

Thanks.

Not hard at all
smile.gif

Someone asked this a couple weeks ago in another forum. here is the link.

-Mike

------------------
My U2 Bootleg Archive

Back
Top Bottom