DVD Excitement Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

baker6621

War Child
I'm very excited, I ordered it off BestBuy.com

It'll be here tomorrow right? I paid 60 bucks for 2, I can't wait...

U2 LIVE DVD
smile.gif

ill go to best buy tomorrow at 10am(thats when it opens cause ive heard they will give out limited u2 cd.
oh how much will the dvd cost 19$?

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

The DVD is a two disc set that retails for 32.00 or so. I don't know if that will be the Best Buy price...

For people that orfered online:

I just got an email saying it's back-ordered and I won't get mine for now. Damn...did anyone else get this? I ordered mine pretty early actually, the day I heard they were giving it away early. Let me know..
frown.gif

The price that is being shown by Best Buy is $17.99, I'm surprised since it's a 2 disc DVD; oh and about the special free CD giveaway I heard that it would be on friday the 23rd not tomorrow to help promote the VH-1 special, did anyone else hear this?

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"You changed me--and I thank you for that." -Bono 11/5/01

WWJND?

Originally posted by baker6621:
I'm very excited, I ordered it off BestBuy.com

It'll be here tomorrow right? I paid 60 bucks for 2, I can't wait...

baker6621:

You may want to re-submit your advance order: on Sunday, Best Buy announced a sale price of $17.99.

~U2Alabama

I got a notice that it was back ordered too. But that doesnt really mean anything. It may be that they send those out after a week of being ordered, and since they dont have the item until Tuesday anyway. They may still send it out tomorrow or the next day, who knows.

Originally posted by ultraviolet299:
BestBuy's website wont let me order cuz I live in Canada
frown.gif

yeah.. on of those situations where it really sucks to be Canadian. We will ahve to wait till December 4th to get the bloody thing.

Originally posted by u2popmofo:
I got a notice that it was back ordered too. But that doesnt really mean anything. It may be that they send those out after a week of being ordered, and since they dont have the item until Tuesday anyway. They may still send it out tomorrow or the next day, who knows.

When did you order yours? I'm kinda worried.

so who is going tomorrow to best buy like a man to buy the dvd.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

I ordered mine a week ago today. Got the notice today which makes me think that they may send them out after a week. Who knows. If I dont get it until 12/4, oh well. Wish they would have told us, but they didnt, oh well.

YAY! Can't wait til tomorrow~ I plan to go immediately after work to Best Buy, about 1/2 hour from home, then I am buying a DVD player, and instead of going to Sacramento, I am going to watch the Bono cam version over and over again. lol
I'm hoping it will cure my post-U2concert depression. damnit, still can't believe it's over. arghhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom