Dumb question #2: Is everyone's AB booklets like this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Edge89

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
realthingblue.jpg

Are there any more of these?

WTF? No, I don't have that but it just looks like a little spot to me.

It actually looks like a baby in the womb. Which would fit the song, perhaps (Bono could be singing it about a number of things, including one of his children, who would have been recently born about that time). Just a thought!

-Miggy

Miggy D said:
It actually looks like a baby in the womb. Which would fit the song, perhaps (Bono could be singing it about a number of things, including one of his children, who would have been recently born about that time). Just a thought!

-Miggy

Wow, I was thinking the exact same thing. I was going to say that it looks like an ultrasound picture or something. :up:

Nope, mine doesn't. I even checked my cassette copy! It almost seems like a defect from the printing process or a "stain". Don't you use coasters?!! :wink:

Mine does however have words and pictures from my favorite U2 album and era. Does yours? Thanks for giving me a reason to revisit it!!

Just wondering, does your copy have the infamous "clover leaf"?

It's a printing error, actually... and believe it or not, it's called a hickey. (I know, when I first heard the term, I was thinking the same thing!) I've had a few odd jobs, and working for a printer was one of them. Here's a definition I found online though:

hickey
an imperfection in a print or coating that appears as a small solid area surrounded by a white halo or as an unprinted spot surrounded by printing ink.

SGIA Glossary

goat

Back
Top Bottom