Dumb Dumb Dumb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

polka king

Babyface
But interesting, maybe.

If U2 starred its own weekly TV series, what would be the name, genre (comedy, action, drama, etc), and storline?

For Comedy, I think it might be called "Me And U, 2". It would be about a teenaged boy who bases all his decisions and responses to situations based on advice of the members of U2 (who appear to him only when he's alone).

Or, about the madcap adventures of the four members of U2 sharing a beach house, usually unable to pay rent. Wait...that's been done...The Monkees..

For an action series, they could all be spies during the cold war. Adam and Larry could be the good guys, and Edge and Bono, the bad spies.

Or they could go around in a van solving mysteries. Or they could all move in together and have to deal w/ their zany landlord Mr. Furley.

------------------
Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such cartoons as "Christmas Ape" and "Christmas Ape Goes to Summer Camp."

Or Bono could live in a New York apartment. Adam could live across the hall and constantly eat Bono's food. Edge could be Bono's unemployed friend, and Larry could be Bono's ex who always pushes him and says "Get out!".

------------------
The joker is the best card.

I'd like an action series, ala Indiana Jones style.
Bono wearing his 80's hat, whipping the bad guys.
The Edge in leathers, stealing some sacred treasures.
Adam wearing Indian fabric skirts, owning an exotic shop.
Larry wearing fancy suits as the head of the mafia.
Umm, this might be better material for PLEBA.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Hewson:
Or Bono could live in a New York apartment. Adam could live across the hall and constantly eat Bono's food. Edge could be Bono's unemployed friend, and Larry could be Bono's ex who always pushes him and says "Get out!".

OMG!!!!!!! *lol*

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Originally posted by mocool12:
Or they could all move in together and have to deal w/ their zany landlord Mr. Furley.
That's a funny idea!! And every episode could be based on Mr. Furley overhearing a conversation and jumping to the worng conclusion.

For instance, Mr. Furley could overhear Larry saying "FOAD" and misinterpret it as Larry planning to murder Bono or something.

Back
Top Bottom