Drowning Man rules (just so you all know)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
I hadn't listened to War all the way through for a while, but the other day I thought I'd listen to it on my way to work. Needless to say, I had forgotten how good Drowning Man is! WOW! What a great song. What a great, great song.

drowning man does rule! infact, i'm listening to my war cd right now. (i'm on seconds.)

------------------
"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

Heck yes. That was my favorite song off that album for a while. I've always loved it!

Yes, used to listen to it every night my freshman year of high school to fall asleep to. Very sweet song.
smile.gif

------------------
You've got a head full of traffic
You're a siren's song

LOL! When I was in the shower just now, I was thinking of music I wanted to listen to, and War was the first thing I thought of!
"Like a Song I have to sing....."

YAY!

Take my hand, you know I'll be there if you can I'll cross the sky for your love.

I read in a book this song was addressed to Adam...is this true?

LOVE this one...this is one U2 song that never fails brings tears to my eyes every single time I hear it...that Irish fiddle/violin just tears as my heart, and knowing that the guys dedicated the song to Adam, makes it all the more poignant...

disco

Back
Top Bottom