"Dream It All Up Again" Speech

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
A question about the "Dream It All Up Again" speech...which Point Depot Show was it, the 30th or the 31st? And second of all, Which song was it after that Bono made the speech?

I'm going to get the MP3 but I don't know which song to get so I can hear the speech.

Thanks!

:D

DaveC said:
It's not in Love Rescue Me...or Tick Tock...next try: WOWY.

Actually tackleberry is correct. It was during the 12-30 show and it was at the beginning of Love Rescue Me.

Ok...maybe cause the MP3 starts with the music it's on the previous one. I'll check Angel of Harlem.

DaveC said:
Ok...maybe cause the MP3 starts with the music it's on the previous one. I'll check Angel of Harlem.

Actually under those conditions you should try When Love Comes To Town as that was played before Love Rescue Me, not Angel. I can assure you that it is Love Rescue Me. I have the show un-edited on cassette and CD. Maybe the person that created the mp3's of it that you are accessing deleted it for some reason?

Last edited:
Blue Room said:

Actually under those conditions you should try When Love Comes To Town as that was played before Love Rescue Me, not Angel. I can assure you that it is Love Rescue Me. I have the show un-edited on cassette and CD. Maybe the person that created the mp3's of it that you are accessing deleted it for some reason?

On the bootleg At the Eleventh Hour it is definately on the track with Love Rescue Me. Edge is strumming on the guitar in the background while Bono is talking. My guess is the mp3s where made from this boot, so it should be on this same track.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom