Dr. Who-Where are you????? - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-23-2001, 02:07 PM   #1
The Fly

Local Time: 07:34 AM
Dr. Who-Where are you?????

Doc- There is nothing I look foward to more(I know its sad) then your sales figures from soundscan. However, in the past couple of weeks you havent provided the information. I even like when you make your own perdictions. Its that time of year when its getting hard to judge on my own what the #67 or #80 album would sell. I know sales hve increased over the past few weeks and I KNOW they are going to sky rocket next week, but I still would love your input. R U upset because I said in a post once that WOMANFISH is better at predictions then anyone else....fine Im sorry WOMENFISH isnt better then U. Although, where the hell has WOMANFISH been???/ Where is everybody???????Im starting to get upset One last thing, why didnt Letterman increase their sales, they played two songs and they went from 58 down to 62 on billboard with not even a gold highlite!!!!! I hope you guys are still around.

Old 11-23-2001, 02:58 PM   #2
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 11:34 PM
But Womanfish IS better than I am at predicting sales!

Old 11-26-2001, 12:16 PM   #3
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 07:34 AM
Ok guys quit fighting over me I must agree I have missed the full chart wrap-up from doctorwho the past few weeks. I have been somewhat absent, but you will notice I posted a couple last week on the week 55 post. I said that it looked like U2 were in trouble this week and probably would be out of the top 75 or 80. Well my prediction definitely stood up. But like I said, there were a TON of debuts. Even albums that increased slightly in sales went down a lot on the chart. I think that U2's sales probably held fairly steady, but figuring out the sales of the chart position is usually better left to the good doctor

doctorwho, do you have chart stats from this time of year last year?

I don't know why the letterman appearance didn't do more. To be honest, it probably did help a bit, but a late night talkshow gives much smaller results than an awards show, or a concert special on network TV.

The VH1 concert may not even help very much, since it is a cable show during Thanksgiving.

Hopefully, Leno, the DVD coming out, VH1 concert and continued airplay of Stuck will help the album stay in the top 80 or so this coming week.

This weeks numbers will be HUGE! I will be monitoring hitsdaily to keep up.