Download the two Boston DVD Easter Eggs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

follower

Refugee
For those like me who didn?t manage to see the bonocam effect, don?t ask me why, I had already given up...
http://www.u2daily.com/

avi format, 12 MB each one. Haven?t seen it yet.

smile.gif

------------------
"To me a rock and roll concert is 3-D, it?s a physical thing - it?s rhythm for the body. It?s a mental thing in that it should be intellectually challenging. But it?s also a spiritual thing, because it?s a community, it?s people agreeing on something, even if it?s only for an hour and a half." (Bono, as quoted in the book U2 The Road to Pop)

Thanks follower! I had given up hope of ever seeing these...
wink.gif

Wow, on the UTEOTW one, if it really looks like that to Bono it's a wonder he doesn't fall of the stage every night! (How do you see anything?)

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

I finally got to see it. It?s great, especially during UTEOTW...I don?t know what happens with my DVD, it?s a brand new LG 3230N...well, maybe you don?t have those ones there, but anyways, I tried using enter after the numbers, without enter, several times, and nothing. At least now I have an idea what it looks like.

Hey! What gives? "Access to the port number given has been disabled for security reasons." WHAAAHHH! I want my Bonocam!

------------------
They say that magic and the science world collide
Oh, but Einstein saw me lookin' at her and he joined my side

Jonathan Richman
"A Higher Power"

Back
Top Bottom