Doomsday scenario

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boystupidboy

Refugee
Right,i know nobody wants to think the unthinkable but who will be the first to leave and finally finish off u2?...............
a)EDGE - Fed up with playing the guitar AND keyboards he calls it quits and spends the rest of his days busking(guitar only) on the streets of Dublin.
b)LARRY - Has enough of pestering fans and moves to his own caribbean island............by himself.
c)ADAM - Moves back to England declaring he was never Irish in the first place.
b)BONO - leaves to save the world(obviously)
My money is on Larry,he always looks like a right miserable sod
:wink:

So if Adam goes back to England, he can never be in the band again? All the members regularly travel. I've always thought if anyone left it would be Adam, just because he seems to be the most 'expendable' and the least 'down with the boys.' But I don't think any of them will ever leave now, they'll stay together forever now for the legacy.

Contract obligations?

Personally, I think the band will be done recording when their current contract is up. I can't remember for sure, but POP might have been the first of their last, 6 LP contract with Interscope. If that's the case, then we've had two Best Of's, ATYCLB, and Atomic. Only one more to go, and it could easily be a live CD or another type of "Best of". I think Atomic is it, unfortunately, and I think that they will go out on top.

I thought their contract stipulated six albums from and including zooropa and three best of... albums.
As for the latter subject... well, it wasn't really something that ever crossed my mind before it was raised in this forum, so i'm not going to ponder on it :)

Edge's got a good voice, he'll break off with Larry and Adam and form bluegrass group and play on the streets of San Fransisco.

Back
Top Bottom