Don't Listen To Them!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gherman

New Yorker
Just wanted to get something off my chest. Every one is talking about U2 putting out "Rock" album or a "Pop" album. I just want people to remember U2's song writing style. I changes dramaticaly with every take. Beutiful Day started out as a slow song before it morphed to what it is today. I remember people bieng pissed off when ATYCLB came out and them saying its not the album they said it was going to be. What they put out is what they put out and nothing more. The new album could be anything, rock, blues, even blue grass for all I care. I will still be U2 and it will be great.

Thank you
smile.gif

You are ABSOLUTELY right! Let's hear it for people from Michigan. woo-hoo! Lol....Anyway, I don't care what they put out. I trust them, and I know it'll be great and I'll love it. I always do.

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

They should put out whatever they want to, as long as it's what's in their hearts and minds and not something they feel they have to do just to prove they have changed just for the sake of changing when they don't need to. I hope whatever they do is what is really naturally coming from them, from where they come from. I know if they stay true to themselves and not worry about trying to prove anything, they will be great. They already are.

------------------
"I DO go on, don't I?"-Bono, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001

Back
Top Bottom