Dont Buy From This Guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Or we could get 24 people; all put a dollar in and than trade, trade, trade and screw that guy over :mac:

^ Thats such a good idea. I emailed that dude (he had a video advertising it on youtube) and he never emailed me back. :mad:

he certainly emailed me back, he said he was a huge u2 fan , but for someone trying to sell somthing i found him very arogant and cheeky.

at the last email he sent back , he called me a "DOUCHE"!

Sometimes traders like to trade only with the "elite" first or make some $$ first or even hoarde everything for a while before they finally release it. My attitude is that if they are the ones that actually recorded the show or made some "deals" to get the show, then they can do whatever they want with it.

That said, this guy shouldn't hope for much. He may have a few sales, but realistically, he shouldn't hope for much more than that. As soon as a few copies are sold, U2 fans will put the video on file-sharing sites.

So let him have his fun now, it won't last.

But if you are really upset, you can report him to eBay for selling illegal boot material. They will eliminate the auction.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
these people should be shot... lined up and shot...all of em!:mad:

Personally, the ones that piss me off the most are the guys who sell the Silver CD Factory Pressed sets and deem them "Outstanding Sound" just because they are factory made and not "cheap homemade CDR".

Yet, you get the silver set and the sound is a god awful recording of made by some douche in the audience with a $10 tape recorder. These guys who lie about sound quality piss me off, cause they are ripping so many people off out there.

People have this belief that just because something is "factory made" that its going to sound better than something on a CDR.

:hmm: I think most of you would know who this guy is if he was using his old username from here. Doesnt surprise me at all, despite the fact that he always "claimed" he didnt sell.

Blue Room said:
:hmm: I think most of you would know who this guy is if he was using his old username from here. Doesnt surprise me at all, despite the fact that he always "claimed" he didnt sell.

:ohmy:

Blue Room said:

Ha!

Back
Top Bottom