DOH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Homer
biggrin.gif

Lol
<----big fan

------------------
~*Mona*~
LOVE me, give me SOUL

You give your life for rock n' roll

Homer, wasn't it kind of embarrassing when they showed the security guys whacking you on the big screen while U2 was playing "Pride (In the Name of Love)"?

Originally posted by speedracer:
Homer, wasn't it kind of embarrassing when they showed the security guys whacking you on the big screen while U2 was playing "Pride (In the Name of Love)"?

Doh! Good song though.

------------------
DOH!

First, everyone though I was Greg Brady, now you think I'm Homer?

jeez

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

Stop being an ass, Swallow. Many times people could invade your threads because they're stupid, but they don't.

------------------

The difference being that I'm not a troll. And some rules of being a troll are that you must either original or slightly funny. I don't say much about threads I don't like when it's from someone's real user name.

Yeah, you are an asshole. You know when I defended you last night for your retard comment? I take that back.

------------------

Swallow, I am afraid that you need to lighten up. Homer is your friend. You think you know the situation but you may have inadvertently chased off a long lost friend. I would like to see more of both of you here in the future. Let's just forget about this now and get along, OK?

Come on kids! Fun! Friends! Gaffs and Follies!

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

Simpson! Homer Simpson! He's the greatest guy in history! From the...town of Springfield...he's about to hit a chestnut tree!!

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

I like the mad Professor John Frink...

Imagine him recalling a U2 gig

"... and there they were this band with the lead singer with the glasses and the guitarist with the hat and the bassist and the drummer with the sticks and the singer on the stage with the twisting and the turning and the jumping and singing and the shouting and the screaming and OW MY EARS MY EARS PLEASE MAKE IT STOP PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!! OW THAT HURTS!!"

Originally posted by mikal:
Yeah, you are an asshole. You know when I defended you last night for your retard comment? I take that back.

I'm an asshole because I state my opinion about a troll. That makes sense.

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
I'm an asshole because I state my opinion about a troll. That makes sense.

Yes! It does make sense! The fact that you are trying to say that you are not troll shows that you're delusional. You have been nothing but an asshole in this thread. I hope you think twice next time you decide to invade a harmless thread.

------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom