Doesn't Velvet Dress just drip sex?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well... listen to it! Doesn't it?!!

Great song too. Totally underrated. A real "turn it up late at night under candlelight" tune...

------------------
Looking for explanations? Well I don't even understand

Ive said it before...

Velvet dress is the sexiest u2 song to ever grace the ears of the world and damn anyone who tries to argue with me!

---------------
Proudly brought to you
by Frankly Funky Stickmanship

Originally posted by martha:
Yeah, the song works for me.

Me too...
wink.gif

In one word, YES.

And the sexiest part of this sexiest U2 song is that spanish word "vamos" he whispers right in the beginning, oh my...

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

Well I'm glad to see we are in agreement over some things manda!

------------------
Looking for explanations? Well I don't even understand

In the beginning (you have to turn it up LOUD to hear it) Bono says "I wanna suck you." Some say it's f*** but it sounds like 'suck' to meeee. Anyways....

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n rolla!

"Most of our organization is run by women. We sort of work for them, really!" ~BonoBaby~

We live forwards. We understand backwards.

TURN EACH SONG INTO A PRAYER

Yup WildHonee, it?s there...but when he whispers "vamos", the way he whispers the spanish word, that is the definition of sexy, believe me.

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

O THAT'S the song he does that in?

Cause I was calling Bono a tamale in school one day for whatever reason, and this girl asked "is he Spanish?" And I said 'NO...' but I knew there was one song where he said something in spanish and I couldn't remember what it was!

Now you know!
And knowing is half the battle!

smile.gif
yay! Now I won't lose any more sleep

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n rolla!

"Most of our organization is run by women. We sort of work for them, really!" ~BonoBaby~

We live forwards. We understand backwards.

TURN EACH SONG INTO A PRAYER

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Ive said it before...

Velvet dress is the sexiest u2 song to ever grace the ears of the world and damn anyone who tries to argue with me!

Won't hear me arguing. I agree 100%.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Back
Top Bottom