Does the April picture on the official calendar freak anyone else out?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah when I changed it at work this morning, my co-worker told me he thought it was strange!
But I do like the little pic of Bono being the fly on the wall :)
And did you see how lovely next months is?:yes:

I like the silhouette.

Bono is on my other calendar to...this one. It's the pic of Bono that's on the cover.

S_d80347.jpg

Last month they were both Edge :combust:

I was a little sad this morning when I had to flip.

The May pic is very nice. :combust:

I couldn't find a pic of the April one, so I took a picture (sorry about the slight blurriness- I had to take the pic without the flash):

336%3C459523232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3Dxroqdf%3E2323385797757ot1lsi

KhanadaRhodes said:

if you don't peak, you'll never...:combust:

whoops! :silent: you shouldn't have said peak instead of peek! :wink:

at first glance, i didnt think much of what you said....

now that i think about it.... :shocked: ....

scandalous!!!

:lmao:

Thx Giant Lemon for taking the picture!!! :D I like that picture. I think it's :cool: ... but having Edge for a month was lovely.

whoa...I forgot to change my calender *gets up to do this*

:hmm: I'm not really freaked out by the pic...it's just kind of uninteresting...I'm looking forward to May. :lol:

My child is prone to nightmares, I turned the calendar to April, then turned it right back to Edge!

:crazy:

The only problem I have with it is that his right hand looks like a fish, other than that it's not a good pic but not creepy. I think it's a wasted space, they could've found a better one, but I wouldn't turn it to the wall. There have been pics in the previous few years' calendars that I have turned to the wall, or even drawn over with magic marker. Not many, but some. Can't please everyone I guess.

Gosh, I need to get one-You have my curiousity up now! Kan-how could u say that?? ha-lol! I think the one of Bono IS cool! May HAS to be better-His B-Day month!

Back
Top Bottom