Does Propaganda still exist?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

speedracer

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I apologize if this question has been asked several thousand times already...

Is anybody still running Propaganda?

I think I still have one issue coming (the final issue, I suppose) and I'm hoping that I get a ticket order form as well if/when U2 tours again, but I recently moved and Propaganda doesn't have my new address. The change of address form on their website has been broken for months, and I can't find a snail-mail address anywhere. They do have an email contact listed, but I haven't gotten a response.

Any help would be appreciated; you can email me at lee at math dot harvard dot edu if you don't want to bug anyone else. Thanks.

It's still around, however there is only one more issue that will be published and then I believe it is going away. I assume that we who subscribe will get one last shot at tickets through Propaganda....I think, er hope.

I was in the same position as you - I moved and couldn't fill out the change of address form. I e-mailed Terri and she got back to me in a few days, saying they do need my new address and let me know she's updated my file.

I'm just saying... don't expect it, I hope it happens.. but I doubt it. Last time around, it almost didnt.

Back
Top Bottom