Does anyone want to hear this interview?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2FloridaFan

New Yorker
Didn't quite know where to put this so I decided on this forum. I was cleaning up my hard drive and came across this interview which is great and a real insight into the band. It's the MSN webchat from a few years ago, I think maybe from 2002, shortly after Electrical Storm was released. It's funny and informative and just a great addition to your U2 interview collection. It's an hour and 10 minutes and a great listen. Don't forget to fix the link

:wink:

http://.transfer big files.com/Download.aspx?id=3117a8b3-7870-4d67-900d-d0efe9643a03

I'd love to hear this interview too, but I'm having trouble accessing the download page! :( There's obviously something missing from the download link but I don't know what!! :eyebrow:

edit:- Okay finally figured out it was the www missing and deleted the spaces! :reject: Thanks for this!! :wink:

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:
I'd love to hear this interview too, but I'm having trouble accessing the download page! :( There's obviously something missing from the download link but I don't know what!! :eyebrow:

edit:- Okay finally figured out it was the www missing and deleted the spaces! :reject: Thanks for this!! :wink:

Glad you got it working. This is one of my favorite interviews with them. The fact that none of them is in the same room (all calling in from diiferent locations (Adam is hiking in the Himalayas and manages to phone in!!!) is pretty neat.

U2FloridaFan said:

Glad you got it working. This is one of my favorite interviews with them. The fact that none of them is in the same room (all calling in from diiferent locations (Adam is hiking in the Himalayas and manages to phone in!!!) is pretty neat.

I've been looking for this for years!! Thank you. :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom