Does anyone know....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some possibly became songs on ATYCLB, some may not have. There's been lots of speculation, but no one really knows.

Yeah, but have you seen the other Beautiful Day clip in a studio? There is a sheet with title written. There are Home, Tough, Bulldozer and Always that can be read. Always HAS been out for a b-side. I saw what's probably a false picture of a mexican single (don't remember which song) and there was the song Tough on it...

none of those songs has been released but here goes

Yesterday and Tomorrow
Stranded
Tough
Origin of the Species
Bulldozer
Novelty Act
Busy Bee (this can be seen in that list on the video at u2.com)
Jubillee
Stir my Soul
Home (I think this is Walk On though)

I must confess I dislike Wild Honey and most of the remixes on the singles... Summer rain, Big Girls are Best and lives songs were worth it, but I really thought they'd put these as B-side. Last night on earth is just a killer ride live from Mexico!!! THat final definitely EXPLAINS the song!!! What I was meaning by I dislike Wild Honey is that I believe they could have put another song instead! MY opinion...

as adam has said, "we needed a cheerful song to brighten up the mood", is it my favorite?....no, but it does keep the album on it toes.

Originally posted by Swan269:
none of those songs has been released but here goes

Yesterday and Tomorrow
Stranded
Tough
Origin of the Species
Bulldozer
Novelty Act
Busy Bee (this can be seen in that list on the video at u2.com)
Jubillee
Stir my Soul
Home (I think this is Walk On though)

and,

Sometimes you can't make it on your own
Levitate
Snow is falling
Everywhere I go
Sun, the moon and the stars

------------------
And I felt like a star...

I forgot about Sun, Moon, Stars....I know that one was on the borderline of making the album or not!

Back
Top Bottom