Does anyone ever try and quiz you on U2 trivia?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brettig said:

yeah its an elective called Bonology

Haha, that reminds me-whenever my mom watches the Monkees' "E! True Hollywood Story", she sees the guy on there that's a Monkees historian, and wants to know how you get a job like that-and one day she said to me, "You could become a U2 historian! Either that or a Bono historian!".

Not a bad idea...:hmm:...

Angela

when I studied postmodern theory in college, and all I can do is think of ZooTV, tho I never been at the shows back then... :crack:

Oh yeah, one more thing, it's annoying when friends introduce me as the U2 guy... :yell:
But oh well, my closer friends know well enough that I know a lot about other music than just U2. Still, I probably know more U2 than any other music trivia. :D

Last edited:
elevation2u said:
i always get asked if i "really know Bono's real name", :yawn: it's funny because they think it must be like a big secret...next time they ask me i'll them i know his kids and wifes name and all too :shifty:

And not only do you know THEIR names, but you can tell them Edge's real name and Adam and Larry's full names, and their kids' names and their wives' names, too! :D.

That'll REALLY impress 'em.

Angela

bonosgirl84 said:
a guy i work with bet me once that i didn't know bono's real name :|

A colleague's husband quizzes me with this question everytime he comes in the office. His big follow-up stumper is when's Bono's birthday. Then he laughs and laughs and laughs and tells everyone in the office when I give him the answer (again) like I am a freak from another planet.

Then he says, "Uh, what's that one record I like?" I answer, "Pop." "Oh yeah, that's it. Will you make me a copy sometime?" "Sure," I say (with no intention EVER of making it for him. We've been through this maybe 20 times so far yet each time is like the first ):|

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom