does anyone else think about this? (sappy thread again)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by NicaMom:
I've met U2LA, Loafer(where's that boy?), spanisheyes, saxafly and Miss McPhisto.
I've spent some time with U2LA, Loafer and spanisheyes and they're truly nice guys, just like they're here.
Miss McPhisto was behaving and with saxafly we just had time to say "hi".

I'm hoping to meet more Interferencers next month.

Nica-I will be at Vegas w the collection of freaks and L.A. #3 w/the sexy ppl..I will accompanied w/my 'diamondentourage'for the closer,yes the glourious closer.
How bout you..?

D
B

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

Originally posted by diamondbruno9:
Nica-I will be at Vegas w the collection of freaks and L.A. #3 w/the sexy ppl..I will accompanied w/my 'diamondentourage'for the closer,yes the glourious closer.
How bout you..?

D
B

Sadly I won't be a Vegas freak but maybe I'll see you in LA 3, we have seats for that nihgt tho.
I'm hoping Propaganda will provide me with GA for LA 1.

Hey, I've met The King of Interference too, aka Elvis!
biggrin.gif

I've met:

Bebe, Shecat, Sparkygirl, Elevation, ABEL, Lylas

They're all so cool
smile.gif
we're like meeting up in Austin like lots more of us so watch out cos here we come
smile.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

Originally posted by TripThruUreWires:
Here's the deal: You send me a free ticket, + take care of airfare and accomodations if need be, and i'll meet you there. And maybe, just maybe, i'll even shake your hand.

Dear "Trip Thru Your Triteness"-
Did I or did I not see you in the GA lines at Bos 3 or 4 being mildly trite and mildly dramatic?
Hmmmmm.?
D
B
And I will decide who shaking hands here.
Thank You..

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

mullengirl, achtung_bebe, debbiesg, spanisheyes, elvis, sparky, shecat, a bunch of people i don't remember from the san jose party, and oh yeah otto (u2photos).. hmm think that's it.

id sooner have someone rip a new hole into me and take a dump in front of a million people while drinking gasoline before breathing fire wich would light up my insides and burn me to death from the inside out

meeting people is easy

and overrated

you people arent worth my time

------------------
-death bear

Originally posted by diamondbruno9:
Dear "Trip Thru Your Triteness"-
Did I or did I not see you in the GA lines at Bos 3 or 4 being mildly trite and mildly dramatic?
Hmmmmm.?
D
B
And I will decide who shaking hands here.
Thank You..

Dear Diamond"My ego is so big I have to stoop to go through doorways" Bruno, show some tact.

Or...

Didn't I see you at Boston 4 being mildly rude and extremely pushy trying to climb onstage so you could share a moment w/ righteous brother Bono?

Don't be fooled by any bickering here, interferencers are terrific people. I've enjoyed meeting a bunch on this board, including bonofnattic, Angell (an oldie but a goodie) and otto in Miami; and spanisheyes, Elvis, Achtung_Bebe, U2utah, and, yes, Achtung_Steve (where is he?).

And Skeksis, what is your real name? I didn't know you were at the SJ party! Do you live up here, and are you going to the Oakland shows?

I like Bonochick's idea of having a big get together after Elevation is all over. But ya know money, time and distance is probably not in our favor. Nice dream!

Hi u2girl !

You want to meet someone ??? How bout someone from Slovenia, like yourself...???
Let me know !

tincek01

Originally posted by tkramer:
I'm going to marry one next year!!!!
Raincloud is gonna be mine forever...
So yeah, meet as many as ya can...

(I also met the lengendary Jonny "Two hands" Swallow a couple months ago in Arkansas while visiting rainclouds' grandparents... It's a small world after all!)

Hey! we've also met U2101...he lives here in KC and we're planning on carpooling to Denver...*note to self...call jason*

------------------
"you know we got a stormy kind of love..."

Back
Top Bottom