Does anybody have the book INTO THE HEART

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultraviolet353

War Child
I ordered the new edition (with ATYCLB on it) from Barnes and Noble a month ago, and haven't received it. I can't find it anywhere else. Anybody know what the deal is?

I got it off of amazon..

------------------
Show a little faith
There's magic in the night

I've been having trouble when I order books online....they seem to take forever. I thought B&N took too long, so I tried Amazon, but they are not much quicker.
Did you check the status of your order? It will tell you if it's been shipped, or if they still have it sitting on the shelf.

I've only ordered a book once, and it was from Barnes & Noble. It took less than 2 weeks to arrive, but they sent me the wrong book and overcharged me. They got things straightened out right away, and were really good about it...so I would order from them again.

I found the first two editions of that book at B. Dalton (that was the only bookstore we had back home). I found the latest edition of that book in an actual Barnes & Noble.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

I was looking for the new edition as well. When I went on amazon they only had a used copy for like 60 bucks!!!

So, I, too, went on Barnes and Nobles. I ordered it last week, but have no clue when I should be getting it(they had none in stock).

I'm sorry, it's just principle. I will not pay 60 dollars for a used book when I can get a brand new one for 19 dollars.

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

Originally posted by u2loopy:
I'm sorry, it's just principle. I will not pay 60 dollars for a used book when I can get a brand new one for 19 dollars.

That is ridiculous!

Barnes & Noble has been offering free shipping if you buy 2 items. I've ordered from there and had success.

------------------
"There's a lot of real rubbish going on about new music & old music, can I just say we play U2 music? Is that OK?" - Bono, Us Festival 5/30/83

[This message has been edited by BostonAnne (edited 02-28-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom