Do you think ES will be played live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Will U2 play Electrical storm on their future tour(s)?

• No, as it's not an album song

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Yes, they also played HMTMKMKM on Popmart

Votes: 34 79.1%
  • I don't care either way, i don't like the song that much

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
I said no. I think it's a little too out of Bono's range to be played live, at least every night. Maybe once in a while like The Sweetest Thing.

ES is good but certainly not comparable to the incredible HMTKMKM.

Yes. It would definitely be very passionate live, and I think the band would have fun doing it.

However, I do agree that it may strain his range a bit.

But with the range thing, you know...that's one of the alterations they could always make in the song.

That's one of the cool things about seeing them live...you get to see the changes that they put each song through!

yes

yes, I believe "ES" will be played live, but more so in the begining of the concert, maybe after or before "Beautiful Day". It could be a great rocker live, just like "BD", and I say let's bring back "HM, TM, KM, KM" for the next tour :drool:

I would love to hear it live........I think that Bono could sing it if his voice was in bad shape or not....he has sung many songs when the voice wasn't quite right.

I think if ES was played during the elevation tour, they would have played it ...well lets say 3rd leg, would nearly be a good fit after whats going on

i aslo agree that it proberbley would'ne be played every night

I think they'll play it live, but I don't think it will become a staple of their live shows.

I agree that it may be a little in the high range for Bono to belt out, but they could probably tune it down a few steps so that the high notes aren't so high.

I'd love to hear it live. Electrical Storm is one of those songs (like UTEOTW) that could rock 100 times more live than on the album.

I think they will, just not every night. Then again, that wasn't the question.

Back
Top Bottom