Do you listen to the atu2 podcasts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

?

• Yes

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • No

Votes: 37 77.1%

• Total voters
why ? listening to a bunch of geeks with no more of a connection to u2 than you or i have having a circle jerk to u2's every move ?

pass

i agree. what kind of weirdo would even consider asking this question?

super fly guy said:
Have done so in the past,but wont be doing it again! They are way to serious and criticise the band for the smallest things!

see thats what I was wondering

I listened to one of the podcasta the other day because I was extremely bored and wanted to laugh at it, and was surprised that they were a bit critical of the band and the new greatest hits.

they said some things that if said on here people would freak out about, as interferencers are prone to do. so i was curious if that was costing them listeners, looks like it might be.

Wont happen same people that are complaining will be in the front at 10 shows and still find something to complain about like it costing them too much money, isnt that a shame, I feel bad for you.

The all rightious attitude wont ever be a thing of the past in this forum. The atu2 podcasts just put into words the things we see on this site every day.

I find it hilarious that people are criticising the podcast for talking about the things we write about...

thelaj said:
I find it hilarious that people are criticising the podcast for talking about the things we write about...

oh these people are complaining about what we are writing about too

if it isn't 100% positive about every single aspect of u2 then we should go find other bands to listen to ;)

although how boring would a messageboard be if there weren't varying opinions :huh:

Podcasts are like:

It's like a radio station but no phone ins and no music and its just people talking on a certain subject. atu2 talks about U2.

Podcasts really annoying me big time..

Back
Top Bottom