Do you hear U2? I mean, really *HEAR* it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tip Top Prince

War Child
Put Achtung Baby in the CD player.
Play "The Fly"

Listen at 3:29 to the "fireworks falling" guitar sound the Edge makes.

Man, that guy will blow me away until I die. Supersonic baby!

(p.s - the whole song is full of guitar making noises guitars shouldn't by law be allowed to make).

Yes,

it kinda make u wanna tear ur skin off like it was a coat and start walking in a line tearing more and more of urself off until u go outside and fall to ur knees and pray to the sky, then scream and scare the fuk outta ur neighbours before opening a can of brew and saying 'Cheers' to everyone standing round u there and then, baffled by ur emotions before u walk back into ur house again feelin cool calm and collected, and arrive at ur bed feelin elated before collapsing onto it in a 'Edge just gave me pleasure - by - ear' satisfactory mode, then curlin up like a baby in a womb and falling asleep to the softness of One til it fades and fades while ur deep in space..................

ya know?

mad1 said:
Yes,

it kinda make u wanna tear ur skin off like it was a coat and start walking in a line tearing more and more of urself off until u go outside and fall to ur knees and pray to the sky, then scream and scare the fuk outta ur neighbours before opening a can of brew and saying 'Cheers' to everyone standing round u there and then, baffled by ur emotions before u walk back into ur house again feelin cool calm and collected, and arrive at ur bed feelin elated before collapsing onto it in a 'Edge just gave me pleasure - by - ear' satisfactory mode, then curlin up like a baby in a womb and falling asleep to the softness of One til it fades and fades while ur deep in space..................

ya know?

Jesus.

;)

Edge sometimes falls into a strange crusade to rid all of space the time to think about sounds that don't belong in each and every second. Instead, he cures us all and finds sonical mysteries inside breaths and specs of yearning that only humans could previously detect, but now can be understood through electronics. I like that guy. (Yes, I'm drunk.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom