Do you have all the albums?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Do you have all the albums?

e edge said:

:sad: o.k. i admit- i have a few downloaded from the internet. BUT: it's only because i can't live without their music and i don't have money to buy albums and they are so expensive.

so every time i get some money i go to a shop and buy myself next U2 album and now i already have 8 original cds and one day i'm going to have them all. and every time i buy an album i throw away the not-original one.

i do appreciate their work and so i'm not happy with having these pirate versions :banghead: :shame: and that's why i'm ending with it.

i just hope you won't understand me wrong :(.

That's totally understandable e edge! Im sure it took a long while for the ones here who have everything (and some) to be able to pay for it all. It certainly did for me!
Glad to see that you do want the originals anyway, so many who have pirates just dont bother. But, for me, there is nothing better than having all the 'proper' stuff by your fave. band!:wink:

gorman said:
Proud to own 'em all! Now I just need to complete my singles collection, and I'm all set CD wise.

Good luck with that one mate! It took me soooo long to find them all. As far im aware, the CD singles started at With Or Without You.
The only one im missing at the mo is the All I Want Is You cd single. But I have a sneaky feeling that my girlfriend has got me that as a Birthday present!:drool:

I've got all of them (either on vinyl or cd or even both) except for the Million Dollar Hotel, but I do have the dvd of that one.

I have all the albums on cd finally (including MDH and Passengers), and all the records up to and including JT on vinyl because I bought them the year they came out. I have as many singles as I want (the JT singles are vinyl 12") and almost as many bootlegs as I want. I also have the Robbie Robertson record on vinyl (when it came out) and cd.

:D Records :up:

i have a distinct lack of 80's material
please don't kill me:reject:
at the moment i have:
rattle and hum
actung baby
pop
passengers
atyclb
best of 80-90
as well as a few live recordings and singles
all on cd

Anyone interested in finding albums that are cheaper... you can try www.spun.com. They sell used CD's, and their prices are somewhere around $5 a CD... sometimes more. I have used this site to buy U2 singles before, because they have a lot of stuff. Anyone looking to get all the albums could do it easily from that site.

No, I do not own all the albums..

I have:

- Pop
- ATYCLB
- The Unforgettable Fire
- Wide awake in America
- The Million Dollar Hotel (Am I the only one who loved that movie and watched it almost 10 times? :wink: )
- Joshua Tree (I have 2 copies :huh: )
- The Best Of 1980-1990
- The Best of 1990-2000 and
- October

And I am going to buy Achtung Baby and Zooropa.. :)

No but ive got

Boy, War, UF, Joshua Tree Rattle and Hum, Achtung, Zooropa, Pop, ATYCLB, 80- 90, 90-00 best ofs, should i buy october?

Queen Bee said:
Yep. I have all of them with the exception of the Hasta La Vista EP or whatever it's called.

yeah thats the only one I dont have...(yet! :laugh )

I was actually sorting my room out the other day and I had forgotton how much U2 stuff I actualy own...

So many Singles, albums (cds, tapes, vinyl) DVD, magazines, videos, Books, posters... I need a room to store all this stuff :uhoh:

I've got all of them (including WAIA and UABRS), except for Passengers and MDH. I don't really even consider those last two to be "true" U2 albums, so I don't think I'll ever buy them.

Ive got all the albums on all formats, lp, cd, mc, all the cd singles ever released, the passengers cd and mc and Mdh, also a few Dccc tapes & loads of imports, also loads of silver pressed bootlegs and traded cdr's.

I have all of the albums except HTDAAB (will be buying it of course ;) ) and Passengers. I have a burned version of Passengers (my bro got the real version when he was in Europe) but I haven't been able to find it in stores. One of these days I'll ebay it or something.

I have many singles too...from Achtung Baby, Pop, and ATYCLB. The only older single I have is New Years Day. I'd love to have them all and eventually I will. :) I also have some burned concert CDs.

Back
Top Bottom