"Do You Feel Loved" used in Olympic coverage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung Boris

Babyface
I caught a snippet of the Olympic coverage and DYFL was used during a story on a female aerial skiier. Anybody else catch this?

No, but I did hear Elevation...they showed a bunch of people getting elevated on their skiis
smile.gif

------------------
"I think that Edge is the head of the band, I'm the heart, and Adam and Larry are the feet." - Bono, 1981

u2er@u2email.com

Yes, yes, yes, I've heard Elevation several times during ski jumping and other aerial type things, like the snowboard halfpipe? Is that what it's called?

My two favorite things, U2 & winter Olympics!!!

GO TEAM USA!!!!!

oh sorry, just a little patriotism there
cool.gif

NBC loves Do You Feel Loved!! It was all over the NBA finals a few years ago....kind of strange to hear it years later, eh?

------------------
Live As If You'll Die Tomorrow, Dream As If You'll Live Forever

U2 is all over the Aussie coverage. I heard BD and One straight after the other last night.

This sux though, we are getting majroly jipped on coverage. It starts at 8.30 at night and goes a few hours and thats it!!!

Bastards

yeah it sucks, we aint getting any live coverage hardly, which is too annoying...oh well i guess they wont show it until we start winning medals regularly or something
rolleyes.gif

the aussies are just giving Salt Lake City the treatment the Americans gave Sydney. *sigh*

its not much better here. Snooker and the african nations cup football relegated the olympics to third place on the bbc.

Originally posted by brettig:
...oh well i guess they wont show it until we start winning medals regularly or something
rolleyes.gif

so thats a no on the coverage then

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!
WHATS SNOW? WHATS SNOW? WHATS SNOW?
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!
WE BLOW WE BLOW WE BLOW!
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

UM...

We're better with water really

On a related note, I heard Radiohead's "I Might be Wrong" on one olympic commercial. It fit very nicely, as well.

------------------
If you take a drive, I'll tax the street
If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat
If you get too cold, I'll tax your heat
If you talk a walk, I'll tax your feet
I'm the taxman!

Back
Top Bottom