Do you feel Loved

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you feel loved is my tenth favorite U2 song ever.

Severely underrated. Too bad it did not translate well live, at least according to the band. I saw the live version only once in that cheesy ABC special that Saturday night which nobody saw. Bono just couldnt reach those high notes.

I love this tune though.

in my top 10 aswell, criminally under-rated!! great music, great lyrics, cool new sound, awesome, couldn't be pop with out it...oh and that bassline provided by Mr. Clayton is fantastic!

One of the best on POP and I thought it should have been a single...it wasnt about Bonos singing that it didnt translate live for it was about the guitars they couldnt make work live but they probably should have kept trying.

Not a big fan of the album, but that song is pretty much the sole reason worth listening (now that there's new mixes of the album's three best tracks)....

Pero said:
Good song and placing on the album as second between Discoteque and Mofo makes it even better

Agreed... Discotheque-Do You Feel Loved-Mofo is the unseperable holy trinity of U2 openers (while Ultra Violet-Acrobat-Love is Blindness is the holy trinity of U2 closers).

I adore DYFL...Adam's bassline...:love: ! And the lyrics are good too (Bono, you don't need to tell me twice to take off your shirt :wink: ). Great tune, I love the ending... ahhh Pop...I can never get enough of that album. Truly magnificent...I hope U2 one day realizes its one of, if not the, best they've ever made.

I love Do you Feel Loved! I love Mofo too, just not as much...well sometimes. Except other times I love Mofo even more than Do You Feel Loved...

anyway, I agree that they should not be separated. In fact the first 3, maybe even 4 songs are really sorta inseparable for me anyway. But then I tend to do that with U2 albums (ie, listen to the first song, and then listen all the way through just sitting on my bed, because I can't bear to break the flow! lol)

One of the best of Pop, too bad it didn't work live. Btw can somebody post a video of that show though?:|

And Discotheque is a perfect lead-in to Do You Feel Love. I don't think you can separate those THREE.

Back
Top Bottom