Do You Feel Loved

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think DYFL was played a few times, I heard an mp3 of one performance, the song was just didn't work out live so I think it was scrapped.

Dunno about PM.

Do You Feel Loved was played live at the beginning of the tour I think. I think on the beginning of the first leg only. The Playboy Mansion was never played live but in the Rotterdam show Bono sang the "Then will there be no time for sorrow...." part at the end of Streets. I wish they had played that song in its entirety though.

I have a copy of DYFL live from vegas. for some reason, it just sounds really empty, probably because they didn't use any of the samples and stuff.
if they would've incorporated those things, I think it could've been great live.

Those lines from PBM worked sooo well in streets. Of course as part of Streets, they have no irony, and make Streets that much more spiritual.

Party Boy said:
DYFL... best song on Pop bar none (though Gone runs it close). Completely underrated.... in top 5 of U2 songs ever imho

Don't think its the best song on Pop but it is a great track and very underrated. It has a great rhythm and really great drums from Larry. Superb song.

Back
Top Bottom