do you feeel loved?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do You Feel Loved is one of the rare bright spots in an otherwise dull U2 album.

Cheers,

J

jick said:
Do You Feel Loved is one of the rare bright spots in an otherwise dull U2 album.

Cheers,

J

You didn't hear GONE, MOFO, Please, Wake Up Dead Man, Discoteque or even Last night on earth????
Sorry, jick, but you have the right to have an OPINION, not to have a BAD opinion!!

Pero said:

You didn't hear GONE, MOFO, Please, Wake Up Dead Man, Discoteque or even Last night on earth????
Sorry, jick, but you have the right to have an OPINION, not to have a BAD opinion!!

:laugh: Pero, you've got to stop taking this guy seriously and reading into every single word. He just likes to type these robotic statements that are really opinions but look more like facts.

I still seriously suspect that Jick is indeed a robot. I don't know if the mods will let anyone do a poll on this. :wink:

Zootlesque said:

I still seriously suspect that Jick is indeed a robot. I don't know if the mods will let anyone do a poll on this. :wink:

:lmao: :lmao:

Off-topic:

Reason why Jick might really be a robot:

I've never seen him get mad... or defensive! You can never get a rise or passionate response from him. You could say something like...

Jick, you're a fucking idiot!!! :madspit: :mad:

and he'd be like....

Your argument doesn't hold water because you haven't substantiated it with enough reasons.

Cheers,

Jick.

Jick, just in case you're not one... it's all in good fun. :wink:

Zootlesque said:
Your argument doesn't hold water because you haven't substantiated it with enough reasons.

Cheers,

Jick.

:lmao:, or Pop is uncohesive mix of trip-hop :blahblah: or whatever.
I never saw a thread in which jick didn't have the answer.
If Axver knows everything, how about jick?

ah how I love these potshot threads...

and to quote the old lady in the Achtoon Baby comics on @u2.com

"PLAY MOFO!!!"

and yes, I do feel loved:wink:

Back
Top Bottom