Do you ever watch the Boston DVD/Video and think......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Totally!!

My withdrawel is so bad that I listen to the Beatle's "All you need is Love", and I start getting so excited!! Then I pop in "Elevation" and I can barely contain myself!!!

Thank god we have the DVD, or I might need to check into a rehab facility. Do they consider this an addiction???

i wish i'd experienced it to begin with.
frown.gif

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"Rock 'n' roll is a term that's been heavily abused. It's not
something you can buy in a record shop. It's an attitude." -Adam

"And I wear grey underwear." -Bono

Everyday can be a beautiful day. Don't let it get away.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

It?s cold outside, but brightly lit...

Originally posted by madonna's child:
i wish i'd experienced it to begin with.
frown.gif

OMD I KNOW!!!! MC, let's you and me go into the TV together
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL

PLEBA: Saving heterosexuality, one woman at a time.

"What's good enough for Bono is good enough for me" ~Smooth Criminal

You give your life for rock n' roll

(((hugs))) to all who were deprived of elevation this last year.

And in response to your question pub, of course I miss it and wanna it again. It was my heroin last year. You do not ever wanna walk in on me watching the DVD or listening to a boot (let's just say a lot of jumping and singing). It's quite funny and silly, I even scare myself.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

I usually think "why don't I play this dvd more often ???"

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I do not have the DVD, but I have the mp3's of a show I went to in NYC. The fantastic thing is that whoever recorded it, also go the entire introduction from "All you need is love, to Sgt. Peppers, to Elevation."

Most of the time I play the intro about 4 times before I let the rest of the show play. Sick? Yes, but it jut brings back the memories of seeing the band stroll into the arena like they used to...

hahaha. ouizy, I do the same thing. Something about that starting RUSH! I now have an mp3 for Higher Ground, so I like to play that...get all psyched up, then put on a bootleg with the Sgt. Pepper intro.
biggrin.gif
(It's dangerous to do at work because you want to get up and start dancing and woohooing)

And in answer to the original question, pub....hell yeah!

-sula

Yah!! I thought that I was the only one who listened to the intro songs first!! I have my beatle's "One" cd in my car, with ATYCLB!!!

I can't even listen to the Beatle's alone anymore because as I am listening to All You Need is Love, I get so excited and have to put on U2!!

I think that I need help!

Everytime! Elevation just gives me chills!

------------------
I've been walking Central Park
Singing after dark
People think I'm crazy

Originally posted by mbi16:
It was my heroin last year.

Mine too. It cost just about as much! In response to the original question, of course! Thank goodness for the DVD and bootlegs!

------------------
I had the loudest mouth. When we formed the group, I was the lead guitar player, singer and songwriter. Nobody talked back at first. But then they talked me out of being lead guitar player and into being the rythm guitar player and into just being the singer. And then they tried to talk me out of being the singer and into being the manager. But I held on to that. Arrogance may have been the reason. - Bono

As a vehicle it has its limitations: it probably wouldn't get you to work and back. But it could make someone a fantastic cocktail bar. - Edge on the lemon

all last year was geared towards me seeing u2
work, saving money for my trip etc..

now, well what have i got to look forward to now?!!!!!!!!!

hmmmffff

------------------
and if there is a god
i know he likes to rock

Yes. Sometimes my husband and I pop in the DVD and drink a cold beer and just re-live the experience.

I am totally trying now to explore new music. If I don't I'll just have too bad of withdrawals. Like Bono said...he is very needy in that he always needs something new to think about.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom